Thursday, April 14, 2011

I Thought My Computer Was Broken...

.....but I just had my wireless internet modem too close to my wireless router, wireless telephone, speaker system and my internet phone modem!  I didn't post my last Siesta Scripture Verse because I thought my computer was dead for sure, but it turns out that I just needed to move some equipment!  Thank the Lord!  

I believe I have finally fully recovered from my February surgery.  The last few days I have been able to come home from work and actually get things done around the house!  It doesn't hurt that it is finally spring here and it is light out from 6 am to 10 pm (with 10 or more minutes a day gain until June 21st)! I did go to the doctor on Tuesday for my final post-surgery check up and even though he said I'm healing well, it looks like I will be having another surgery in June.  Dang!  Not exactly the news I was hoping to hear, so I think I'll just pray for healing!  Our God is good.

-Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails.-Proverbs 19:21

I'm excited to do a post tomorrow for Kelly's "Show Us Your Life" for the first time in forever!  I haven't done a single one since she started back up a few months ago.  I wasn't doing much of anything, except laying in bed, a few months ago. Even blogging lost its appeal to me.  It's amazing the small things (like a properly functioning bladder) we take for granted until there is a problem.  Not that I'm complaining.  The contrast is good.  It gives us perspective so we can know what to be more thankful for!  To be honest, I probably have not thanked the Lord enough for how good He has been to me, when I know there are plenty of people out there who wish that they only had a problem like mine.  It can be hard to comprehend how blessed I am sometimes, but want I give You glory and praise, Lord Jesus.  Thank You, Jesus!

Tomorrow will be a big day for me blog-wise:  I'll be doing a post for Beth Moore's Scripture Verse and one for Kelly's SUYL!  Guess I better get my nose in my Bible and find my new verse!  

Photobucket

0 comments: